2. Honor thy doorbell etiquette – Once, is enough. More than that, Bite Size Dots.
3. Thou shall be age appropriate – If you have facial hair, stay home. Raisins
4. Honor thy common sense – 6 yr. olds should not look like adult film stars. Smarties.
5. Thou shall be spooky – Be scary! Witches, zombies, vampires – Full Size Twix!
6. Honor thy safety – Carry a flashlight and wear bright clothes – Reese’s!
7. Thou shall be polite – If you say “Trick or Treat” – Milky Way! (Thank you – extra!)
8. Thou shall TAKE ONE! – Reach into the Trough-o-Candy politely – Full Size Snickers.
9. Honor thy hour – After 9 (and that’s pushing) go home! Before 8 – Peppermint Patty!
10. Thou shall STOP Trick or Treating when treat bag requires forklift! You’re done, go home, count your loot, eat the permitted one piece and sneak 4 more when Mom is not looking – you know you will!